CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
We want to consolidate and simplify the complicated world of financial products, allowing consumers to state their needs, understand their options and get the right credit, utility and insurance products to fit their lives.
CompareGlobalGroup is a young, exciting online comparison service for credit cards, loans, utility and Insurance products. Operating in 13 countries globally, we help consumers to compare, select apply and manage their financial products.
We are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the vertical Managing Director to support Product strategy and roadmap definition.
• Oversight and accountability for product sprint planning and prioritisation.
• Define, specify and bring to life new features, functions and services
• Interface with the global business teams to understand the customer and business needs and translate these into high quality user stories working across the product management team.
• Work among the software development team to plan, brief-in and test products
• Work closely with UX and design to ensure high quality prototypes and visual design is created.
• Work with other operational groups, marketing and sales to establish strategies and deliver on those strategies
• Review key site and product conversion metrics on an on-going basis to drive out testing strategy and backlog for execution within the dedicated technology team
• Oversee and manage the launch of new products and features.
• Keep abreast of the competitive landscape to be able to always ensure our products can be taken to the next level.
• Global stakeholder management at all levels, including leading steering committees
• Deputising for the Vertical Managing Director across the whole vertical team when required
• Recruitment, daily management and development of more junior members of the product team.
|Looking for||Information Technology|
|Remote work||Can't work remotely|