CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
We want to consolidate and simplify the complicated world of financial products, allowing consumers to state their needs, understand their options and get the right credit, utility and insurance products to fit their lives.
CompareGlobalGroup is a young, exciting online comparison service for credit cards, loans, utility and Insurance products. Operating in 13 countries globally, we help consumers to compare, select apply and manage their financial products.
We are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
• Prepare a well-designed automation framework.
• Understanding automation requirement for different projects and write well designed test scripts by using best software testing practices.
• Running and maintaining the test scripts from time to time as and when required.
• Leading a team for test automation.
• Removing or scaling test automation risks
• 5+ years of proven experience in Automation testing.
• Strong hands on experience with Selenium.
• Proven understanding of Software testing life cycle.
• Proven understanding of SDLC.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
• Familiarity with any defect tracking tool like JIRA is desired.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse testing technologies and techniques.
• BS in computer science or related field
|Looking for||Information Technology|
|Remote work||Can't work remotely|