Riotly Social is a premium B2B Instagram Management Service, we help small/medium businesses who use Instagram to grow their followers, increase engagement, and increase revenues. We are already profitable and growing aggressively. Launched in 2015, Riotly makes it effortless for businesses to reach out to target customers and build relationships that make them a follower and increases their chance of becoming a real customer. On average 80% of our customers experience an increase in sales with our service with many fully developing Instagram as another main source of revenue. We are growing over 50% per month in customers and revenues, over 200 paying customers, and more demand than we can handle. We are now hiring an Account Manager to help us with our fast-paced growth.
At Riotly, we are solving two key problems facing small/medium busineses on instagram, first it is hard to differentiate and expose your brand as there are too many businesses. Second it is difficult to derive revenue from customers as there is no active sales assistance to convert viewers into paying customers. We strive to solve these two problems with our platform that helps businesses reach out to their target customers and then interact with them through live chat to help them purchase.
Ho Yin has worked in ecommerce for over 4 years, selling over 100,000 units of the innovative iMagnet Mount and Infant Optics Baby Monitor on Amazon, bringing in over $4M in annual sales. He has doubled the revenue and sales team of a digital app marketing business within 1 year, winning the Bronze Agency of the Year Award in Hong Kong. Educated as a bioengineer, Ho Yin has worked at banks and also as a management consultant for Fortune 500 companies advising them on IT strategy.
Alan is an experienced growth hacker started his own startup Spottable (location-based social network) in Italy and managed digital marketing campaigns for brands like BMW, Mini, LV, Lacoste, and Nike.
We look smart, driven, and individuals who are hungry to learn. We look for hard workers who love to help customers, but also like to think of new ways to solve problems. We love data driven learning, and particularly people who are willing to constantly test and try new things in order to make mistakes and learn from them. If you think you are the right fit for our dynamic, hard working culture, please apply!
- A background in engineering (CS, Math or similar) or another related field and a strong track record of building interesting projects
- Experience with Python, vuejs, nodejs and mongodb
- Good grasp of system architecture design
- Has 2+ years experience in system development
- Has 2+ years coding in Python
- Product focused engineer with a solid grasp of core fundamentals
- Ability to develop well-thought out solutions to problems independently
- A strong interest in develop solution/systems leverage on machine learning technologies
- Have experience in celery framework, flask framework, keras, scikit-learn
*If you don’t have a degree but have done something equally as interesting (hobby projects), we still want to hear from you!
Why work for us
- Take it when you need it vacation policy
- The excitement of a startup with the stability of a profitable company
- Get a chance to be exposed to big data technologies like computer clustering, distributed data processing
- We work on interesting and engaging problems that push the envelope in AI
- Meritocracy-based culture, unlike traditional companies, the harder you work the more you will be rewarded. No glass ceilings.
- Accelerated learning, working 2 months at Riotly is equivalent to 1 year in a normal company.
- Sharp, motivated, and smart co-workers in a fun office environment
How to apply:
- Github user name
- Hobby project details (website link)
|Visa Sponsorship||Not Available|
|Remote work||Can't work remotely|